Monster Review-a-thon starting goals | Alexia's Books and Such...: Monster Review-a-thon starting goals

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Monster Review-a-thon starting goals

Monster reviewathon

Today is the start date for the Monster Review-a-thon, so thought I would list a few goals to keep myself motivated and on track. 

Here are some of my books that still need reviewing:
  • How to be Alone
  • Hunted
  • She's the Boss
  • TaleSpins
  • Spider
  • The Curiosity
  • Through the Zombie Glass
  • Same Kind of Different As Me
  • Pawn
  • Machine of Death
  • Taken
  • Indelible
  • Once We Were
  • Carniepunk

Goals

  1. Set up posts for reviews, with book cover and synopsis so all I have to do is write my thoughts. Pre-review? Pre-post? Does this process have a name?
  2. Complete at least one challenge for the review-a-thon
  3. Write and schedule at least 4 reviews
  4. Visit and cheer on other participants

I know that I won't be able to review them all, but at least I have a fighting chance on getting some of them done. Wish me luck!



8 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I am not participating because I am currently all caught up on reviews (not sure when the last time that happened)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Tif! I can't remember the last time I was all caught up, but it must be a great feeling!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alexia! I call setting up posts making drafts... not sure if that is correct either. We're actually not going to have challenges this go around just cause I never got my act together - sorry! I hope we get more people participating, I love seeing others posts and goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals, wow!!! Your #1 goal is one of my most needed things to do. I find that if I don't have these pre-done, the entire process takes me SO much time and it's one of the main reasons why they get pushed to the back burner. By the time I get the post set up I'm just exhausted and don't want to write the review. Since I hope to get a lot of that done during the reviewathon, I'm hoping that will make the whole process easier :) I hope you get all your goals completed, Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your reviews and especially that of Talespins. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheering you on from the sidelines. *grabs pom poms* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I'm doing this too. How are you progressing? I'm doing ok, I didn't realize how much reading I had to do too, in addition to reviewing haha.
    Happy Reviewing! Hope you make great progress
    Diamond @ Dee's Reads - My #monsterRAT progress post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should do something like this because I am really behind in my reviews. Alas, I didn't know about it and I am currently away from my books, so I'll have to wait until I get back.

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u