Today is the start date for the Monster Review-a-thon, so thought I would list a few goals to keep myself motivated and on track.
Here are some of my books that still need reviewing:
- How to be Alone
- She's the Boss
- The Curiosity
- Through the Zombie Glass
- Same Kind of Different As Me
- Machine of Death
- Once We Were
- Set up posts for reviews, with book cover and synopsis so all I have to do is write my thoughts. Pre-review? Pre-post? Does this process have a name?
- Complete at least one challenge for the review-a-thon
- Write and schedule at least 4 reviews
- Visit and cheer on other participants
I know that I won't be able to review them all, but at least I have a fighting chance on getting some of them done. Wish me luck!