4th annual Broke & Bookish Secret Santa! | Alexia's Books and Such: 4th annual Broke & Bookish Secret Santa!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

4th annual Broke & Bookish Secret Santa!

 photo cd289334-41e2-425a-86f9-007e3e34a36f.jpg

So excited that The Broke and the Bookish are planning a Secret Santa exchange again! Had a blast with my Secret Santa exchange last year and have been keeping an eye out for another one. It's a low key and fun Secret Santa that doesn't put too much of a damper on your wallet. My kind of exchange!
  • sign up before November 17th
  • your gift should have 1 or 2 books + some sort of little goodie or two (candy, bookmarks, something bookish) & a card or note.
  • mail gift no later than December 10th
  • open internationally!
I signed up almost immediately, and am really looking forward to getting my Secret Santa's information so I can start shopping! If you're interested, you can find out more information here.

So excited!



7 comments:

  1. This is by far one of the best SS for us bloggers. This will be my fourth one and I am excited. Already started to buy some little goodies for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Looking forward to getting my SS's info so I can start shopping!

      Delete
  2. Every year I promise myself I'll sign up to one of these SS's and yet I never seem to get around to it. This sounds like a good one though as they do get some international blogggers signing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have until the 17th, so maybe this is your year! I like how it's international, so no one is excluded.

      Delete
  3. I hope Santa brings you everything you want this season. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope Santa is good to you too! :)

      Delete
  4. Aww....I just missed out on joining this one. *sad face*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u