Friday, October 25, 2013

Monster Thons Are Coming!

Monster Thons are Coming!

The Monster Thons are coming! Mark your calenders for two weeks filled of reading and reviewing!

Hosted by The Book Monsters, the Monster Read and Review-a-thons are a great chance for us all to get together, read some fabulous reads, and get to those reviews that we know have been sitting there waiting to be done for a little too long. You can read as much as you want. Review till you cannot review anymore. Whatever works best for you! In addition to the Thons, The Book Monsters will be hosting some fun related challenges, great prizes, and a Twitter party.


The Monster Thons are divided into two smaller Thons:

  • The Monster Read-a-Thon runs from November 9-15th.
  • The Monster Review-a-Thon runs from November 16-22nd.

You decide how much you want to participate. Whether it is just for a few days in each Thon or you only want to review… what you get done depends on you!

I need to catch up on both my reading and my reviewing, but think I'm only going to participate in the review-a-thon. I have an ornery side that doesn't like deadlines or being told what to do, so usually fail miserably at read-a-thons. To be honest, I usually fail at review-a-thons too, but am going to give it the old college try as I'm terribly behind.

If you'd like to join me, you can find more information here.


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the reviews. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fingers crossed I can make my goal! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck!! I really need to get caught up on a lot of things, but for some reason I think I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! I've been in a good reading mood lately though so I think both are going to be fun for me. Although by the end I'll probably have double the reviews... thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete