My Book Haul (24) | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul (24)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Book Haul (24)

Photobucket

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Kelley Armstrong is one of the authors on my Must Read list! I don't think I've ever been disappointed with any of her books, so when I was contacted to review the first book in her newest series, I couldn't accept fast enough! Thanks to Goldberg McDuffie Communications for putting together a blog tour, as this book is amazing!

Omens by Kelley Armstrong

#1 New York Times bestselling author Kelley Armstrong begins her new series with Omens, featuring a compelling new heroine thrust into a decades-old murder case and the dark mysteries surrounding her strange new home. (Goodreads)

***

Since NetGalley is one of my weaknesses, I try my best to not even log in. If I don't log in, then I won't be tempted. But then they go and send me an email that Julie Kagawa's newest Iron Fey title is available! How am I supposed to resist that? NetGalley, you're like my dealer and I just can't quit...

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa

In the real world, when you vanish into thin air for a week, people tend to notice. (Goodreads)


What did you receive this week?


4 comments:

  1. Net Galley is my weakness. So don't feel bad. Great haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Omens for review too. I'm starting it today. It sounds fantastic.


    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, Kelly is on my radar--blipping away. What can you do but read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, amazing newbies to the shelves here. :) hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u