Armchair BEA Wrap-up | Alexia's Books and Such: Armchair BEA Wrap-up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Armchair BEA Wrap-up


On this final day, we're encouraged to wrap-up the week with our favorites and highlights of the week. Did you learn something new? Did you connect with a new-to-you blogger? What was your favorite discussion topic? Do you have ideas for future years?

Hard to believe that Armchair BEA is over already, as the week seemed to go by really fast! Despite my best intentions, I didn't post every day or visit as many of the other participants as planned. One good thing about blogs is that there's no deadline on reading posts, so I plan to catch up on all the ones I missed! 

The discussion topic I liked best was about ethics, as I was happy to see that so many of us were on the same page and had the same basic beliefs about plagiarism. And I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts about book recommendations! I probably shouldn't as I have more than enough on my TBR pile as it is, but I can't resist discovering new authors! Yeah, it's a sickness....book-itus!

So while I was sad that I didn't get to attend BEA this year, I had a blast taking part in Armchair BEA! Thanks to all the awesome organizers, as you guys did a great job!

5 comments:

  1. I did get the posts up each day but failed to visit very many. I'll try to get to some more this week.

    Here's my wrap up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to catch up as well, as I'm finding lots of interesting discussions!

      Delete
  2. An interesting set of posts, I'm with you in that I found the discussions around plagiarism the most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found several posts that brought up some good points I hadn't even thought of. Very enlightening!

      Delete
  3. So glad that you joined in this year!! As you can tell, I am STILL working to catch up from the week myself, so you are definitely not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u