Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Book Haul (19)

Photobucket

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included a link to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

Some books are just irresistible for me, and this is one of them! As soon as I read the synopsis, it reached out and grabbed me by the collar, insisting I request it immediately! Well, when a book goes to the trouble of reaching through a computer screen to demand you read it, how can you say no? ;)

alexia561.blogspot.com

The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

Lucy Silchester has received an appointment card. Actually, she's been invited along a few times to this appointment, but she keeps brushing the gold embossed envelope under the shag pile carpet. She's taken her eye off the ball and has busied herself with work (a job she doesn't love), helping out friends, fixing her car, feeding her cat, seeing her family and devoting her time to their life dramas. But Lucy is about to find out that this is one appointment that she can't miss. And she can't escape it either. Her Life is about to catch up with her in the most surreal of ways. (Goodreads)


What did you receive this week?


7 comments:

  1. Now this sounds interesting as did her previous book which I bought have never read, like so, so many other books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting. Never heard of this book before. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing as exciting as this. Keep us posted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know if a book was to reach through our computer screen like this I'd be unable to say no ..... in fact I'd probably be unable to say anything for quite a while. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *high five* We haz a matching set. ^_^

    ReplyDelete