Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Book Haul (15)

Photobucket

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Received a surprise book in the mail from Meryl L. Moss Media Relations, Inc. I love surprises! Not familiar with this one, but it sounds interesting!

Evidence of Life by Barbara Taylor Sissel

On the last ordinary day of her life, Abby Bennett feels like the luckiest woman alive. But everyone knows that luck doesn't last forever...

***

I enjoyed the first book in the Save the Pearls series, so was happy for the chance to review book two! And I received an autographed copy, which I love! Excited to see what happens next for Eden!


Adapting Eden by Victoria Foyt

In the sequel to the award-winning, dystopian novel, Revealing Eden, Eden Newman must adapt into a hybrid human beast if she hopes to become Ronson Bramford’s mate.

Purchased:

Simply cannot resist blank journals! I may have enough to last me the rest of my life, but I can't seem to help buying more every time I visit a bookstore!

Piccadilly journals


Receive any goodies this week?
Leave me a link and I'll swing by to check them out!


16 comments:

  1. I love journals as well. Everytime I go into one I usually buy journals. You are so not alone. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I'm not alone with my journal addiction! Even though I know I have stacks, I can't seem to resist buying more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those journals are beautiful. Enjoy your books and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! I do love my journals! :)

      Delete
  4. OMG! Those journals are BEAUTIFUL <3 I love journals too. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a weakness for blank journals!

      Delete
  5. I love autographed copies, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GAby! I expected the review copy, but to find the autograph was a really nice surprise!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love blank journals, too. Both of those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love receiving unexpected surprises in the mail and Evidence of Life does sound interesting. Your journals are awesome. Happy Reading!!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've hosted Victoria before so hope you love it.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those journals are gorgeous. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely new additions. :D And I'm with you on those journals! Love them! Wow. :D Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh! IM living those journals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of any of these before, but it all looks amazing :D Those journals are gorgeous. Sigh. Hope you enjoy it all sweetie :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete