I've been a bad, bad blogger.... | Alexia's Books and Such: I've been a bad, bad blogger....
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I've been a bad, bad blogger....


I've been a bad, bad blogger lately. 

Haven't posted anything.

Haven't visited any blogs.

Haven't left any comments.

Haven't even read any books.

My days are full of unpacking boxes and trying to figure out where everything should go. I haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet and spend part of each day gazing longingly at the book boxes stacked in the corner of the garage. Then I'm too tired to do anything at the end of the day but play Farmville or watch TV. *sigh*

Moving is harder than I remember.

But there's light at the end of the tunnel! I did a little blog-hopping today, then picked up my nook and started a short story!

I'm not dead yet!


17 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the move us at least going well. Moving is tedious but also very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love moving and setting up a new house, but this move just has me stymied for some reason. Trying to get at least one room done to cheer myself up!

      Delete
  2. Actually, it is fine. We moved too. Still have boxes here and there. Not much time left to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embarrassed to find a box that we never unpacked from our last move! Oops! Going to try and schedule some reading time, as I think I'm going through withdrawal!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you aren't dead but still with us. Take all the time you need to and we'll see you as and when. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PW! Hope your redecorating is going better than my unpacking! :)

      Delete
  4. Moving sucks! It's one of those things in life that you wish you were Mrs. Weasley so you could just wave your wand and everything would take care of itself.

    You're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so it'll all be over soon. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'd love to have Mrs. Weasley's wand and have everything unpacked and in it's proper place! Actually, I'd love to have Mrs. Weasley's wand period. *L*

      Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  5. Hey, take your time. Moving is hard work. Speaking from recent experience. ;O) You'll get to those books before you know it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Sometimes it feels like we'll never finish. I think I need to stop watching HGTV shows where they're unpacked and the house is beautiful after only 2 weeks!

      Delete
  6. Moving is hard. Come back soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm slowly dipping my toe back into the blog waters! Gives me a nice break from unpacking. :)

      Delete
  7. Life happens. No worries, take your time and do what you need to do, we are still here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! Hope you're staying safe & warm with all the snow you've been getting!

      Delete
  8. Glad the box demon has not claimed you yet. ;) And hope all is wonderful in your new home. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! You'll get there. Moving is tough! I don't envy you that part. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really late in responding, so I'm hoping things are getting better these days! I've been thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u