Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Book Haul (13)

Photobucket

My Book Haul seems like a good way of giving my books a little special attention, as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Have seen this one around the blogosphere and, in a moment of weakness, requested a copy from Amazon Vine. Love the idea of seeing the future!

Pivot Point by Kasie West

Addison Coleman’s life is one big “What if?” As a Searcher, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she can look into the future and see both outcomes. It’s the ultimate insurance plan against disaster. Or so she thought. (Goodreads)

Contest Wins:

So excited to find out that I was one of the winners for Allison's swagtastic giveaway over at Alli's World! I'm a sucker for swag, and look at all the awesome loot I received!


Received bookmarks, temporary tattoos, postcards, and stickers. Thanks Allison!

Purchased:

Have seen this book on several blogs, but didn't download it to my nook until Carrie at In The Hammock gave the head's up that it was available for free! 

Double Crossed by Ally Carter

The worlds of Heist Society and the Gallagher Girls collide in Ally Carter’s fast-paced, high-stakes and tantalizing new story. Get a behind the scenes glimpse as Ally delivers an irresistible thriller that is full of her signature style and savvy twists. (Goodreads)


What did you receive this week?



19 comments:

  1. Yay for Pivot Point! I read it and it's really good :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, as I love the premise! Thanks Judith!

      Delete
  2. Pivot Point looks good! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissi! I'm a sucker for books like this. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul. I like swag. Pivot Point looks interesting. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Grace! Impressed by your book haul this week! Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Sweet swag!!!

    The book you received for review sounds really interesting!! Sounds pretty unique! I hope it's a good read. :)

    Allison
    Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great haul and you got Double Crossed too! I can't wait to read that one, even better that it was free haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, pretty swag <3 Pretty books too :D I hope you enjoy it all sweetie ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been interested in Pivot Point too. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - Pivot Point is epic! I swear you will LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have pivot Point as well but I haven't picked it up. It has amazing reviews so I'm excited to see what both of us think of it! And I love how you refer to it as a "moment of weakness", lol. I wish I only had just moments of it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Can't wait to read all about them. One of my recent arrivals that I can't wait to sample would be my ARC of A Midsummer Nights Scream by R L Stine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pivot Point sounds so good!! I just read Double Crossed this morning, and it was super cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am super excited to read pivot point. i keep hearing amazing things about it.

    and congrats on your swag win. i, too, love bookmarks and have a drawer full of them. :)

    fishgirl182 @ read now sleep later

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, look at all that swag! Looks like a great week last week. Hope you have a great week this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! Thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad the swag made it there and you like it!

    Also, I like the haul idea, because I'm like you...I get books and sometimes it takes a while for me to read and review them.

    Alli
    mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete