Challenge - A Month of Letters | Alexia's Books and Such: Challenge - A Month of Letters

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, January 25, 2013

Challenge - A Month of Letters

Time flies when you're having fun, and it's time once again for the 

I took part in this challenge last year and had a blast! 

Debated whether or not I should take part this year because we're moving into our new home soon, so February will be pretty busy with unpacking and all. Decided that writing one letter or postcard every day won't take too much time, so I'll use it as an incentive to myself. Sort of a reward for unpacking X number of boxes or something.

Here's where you come in. Do you love receiving mail as much as I do? If so, I'd love to send you some! I need more people to write, so who better than my blogging buddies? I promise not to use your address for evil, but only for the goodness of receiving mail. 

No restrictions! So long as you can receive mail, I can send it! 
If interested, please fill out the below form:

Update:  there's no obligation to send a letter back!





Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Are you up for receiving as well?!? I'm not participating for the full month, but I am definitely interested in exchanging letters with a handful!! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to exchange letters with you Tif! I'm looking for people to write, but would love to receive too! :)

      Delete
    2. I just emailed you! Let me know if you don't get it!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Tif! Emailed you back. :)

      Delete
  2. I'll pass this year, but I'd love to do this next year. It is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the whole idea! I hope I'm able to keep up with the challenge this time, as I didn't finish last year.

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I tried a similar challenge last year but I tried to do it for a year and failed quickly, this one sounds more doable. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that she chose the shortest month! *L*

      Delete
  4. LOOOOOOVE this! Handwritten? You don't mind if I copy you, I hope?

    Allison
    Book Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. So glad you signed up! This is going to be a fun month!

      Delete
  6. Looks like I'm in this time around... Can't wait! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, now you know I had to sign up! Right? LOL. This is a great idea. And I would love to do this as I love getting mail. Some days that mailbox is a drag, but this could definitely cheer it up. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u