Monday, November 26, 2012

Sit Down & Write 2 - The Wrap Up


Well, my first write-a-thon is over. Wasn't a major fail the way my read-a-thons usually are, so I'm counting it as a success! Life has been a little hectic these past few weeks with house hunting and all, but I did manage to accomplish more than expected.

My writing tally:
2 book reviews
3 non-review posts
3 posts for my non-book blog, AKA Terri 

So all in all, not bad for my first try! I also managed to visit and comment on several blogs, so am counting that too! *L*

Thanks to Michelle at Stories Inside for hosting!

12 comments:

  1. Well done! I hadn't heard of this, but did take part in a readathon!

    Now it's back to (more) reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This actually seemed to kick my reading-mojo back into gear, as I've finished two books since! Fingers crossed the reading rut is finally over!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, I'm just amazed you got so much done as I can well remember the time consuming nightmare of house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the house hunt is finally over, and we even have a closing date! Of course, then comes the craziness of moving in and unpacking...

      Delete
  3. Hey I would TOTALLY call that a success. Way to go! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot! Congrats! Any news on the house front? I find it takes me forever just to keep up on the posts for the blogs I follow and I can't respond to every one on a daily or weekly basis. I amm trying to get at least three posts in weekly, but I'd like to post more than that. Now that Christmas is upon us, I might not be able to. So much to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things, but am sure my blogging will take another hit once we start unpacking.

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I hope you find that perfect house quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Am excited about finally seeing my books again once we move in!

      Delete
  6. Nice! I need to sit down and do a marathon session of writing reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!!! I think you accomplished more than I did, especially considering you were house hunting at the same time!! :)

    ReplyDelete