Sit Down and Write 2 | Alexia's Books and Such: Sit Down and Write 2

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sit Down and Write 2


Michelle from The True Book Addict is hosting her second Sit Down and Write write-a-thon at her Stories Inside blog! I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo, but am going to use this as motivation to catch up on my backlog of reviews.

While I'm usually a massive failure at read-a-thons, I love the idea of a write-a-thon! I participated in something similar awhile back and it really helped me catch up on reviews.

It runs from November 12 - November 25.

You can find out more details and sign up here.

Wish me luck!


7 comments:

  1. Good luck! I need some motivation to sit down and write too...or read. Either would help at this point. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am really behind on my reviews as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just happy I've been able to start posting reviews again.
    For me, three reviews in one week! Woo hoo! Only about 10 or so to go.....So sad.
    Anyway, I hope you can catch up. I'd love to see what you've been reading other than the side of packing boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, I'm away over to Michelle's now - thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining me! Good luck getting those reviews written. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I hope you are doing well so far!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u