October Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such: October Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Wrap Up


Goals.
 
They are not fun, but are a necessary evil...
 
 I wasn't able to accomplish all of my Bloggiesta goals in September, so decided to keep working on them until I had everything crossed off my list. I even made a Blog Goals Page on my blog so I won't forget anything.
 
 So without any further ado, here are the goals I managed to cross off my list this month:
 
  • update my reviews on Pinterest
  • clean up my emails
    -create folder for review offers
    -add rule/folder for Shelf Awareness
  • Create new header
  • Create frequent commenter folder in Google Reader
  • Create a Facebook Page for my blog
  • Claim wordpress blog address

Added the wordpress goal, as I read a post that suggested claiming your blog address just in case. I may never use it, but at least it's mine now in case blogger ever drives me away.

Not bad for being in the middle of a move and not having a whole lot of internet time. Once we're settled, hope to cross everything else off my list!  :)
 

5 comments:

  1. You can do it...I mean that's a lot accomplished as is so hats off to you anyway! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job so far!! I really need to do the same thing. There are so many things on my to-do list and really a weekend won't cut it. Guess I better find the time someplace else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great many things you accomplished in the middle of your move! I like the idea of creating a blog goal list and work on it a little bit each month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. That picture captures my mood lately all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to be back visiting with you. Well done on achieving so much and especially at such a hectic time.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u