Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to receive mail. I do a little happy dance every time something personal shows up in my mailbox, so I'm very excited to participate in the Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange this year! It's hosted this year by the lovely ladies from Leeswammes’ Blog and Stiletto Storytime.
The Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange is an event in which book bloggers send each other a holiday card around the Christmas period (the end of December). This isn’t just for people that celebrate Christmas though, as everyone can join in the fun!
1. Sign up for the exchange by November 30, 2012.
2. Emails with partner info go out December 3, 2012.
3. You have until December 13, 2012 to send your card(s).
4. Since it’s a book-lovers card exchange, you have to include something book-related in your card. Some ideas:
- Write about a book you've read recently.
- Give a few book recommendations to your partner.
- Tell a book-related story.
- Something else book-related that you think up yourself.
5. Since this is a book blogger holiday card exchange, you need to be a blogger who blogs at least sometimes about books to participate.
6. The swap is open internationally. It’s too cumbersome trying to pair up people who do/do not want to send internationally, so everyone must be willing to send internationally.
7. You can exchange up to five cards. You won’t always get a card from the same people you send your cards to. It will nevertheless be an awesome thing.
I signed up to exchange three cards, and am looking forward to picking out just the right cards! And I love that it's international, so it's open to all! Can't wait to see who I get!