My Book Haul (9) | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul (9)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Book Haul (9)

Photobucket

I was in need of a new way to showcase titles, and finally decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
I'll be taking part in a blog tour next month, so received ebook copies of the Darkness Falls series by Krystal Wade. Thanks to Kismet Book Tours, I've discovered a great new series I hadn't heard of before! Kate sounds like my kind of heroine, and I'm looking forward to reading these!

Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade

"There is no pain in this death, only peace, knowing I am going to die with the one I love the most." - Katriona Wilde. Katriona Wilde has never wondered what it would feel like to have everything she's ever known and loved ripped away, but she is about to find out.


Wilde's Army by Krystal Wade

"Hello, Katriona." Those two words spark fear in Katriona Wilde and give way to an unlikely partnership with Perth, the man she's been traded to marry for a favor.

***

This was a nice surprise in my mailbox! There was no note so I'm not sure where it came from, but it looks interesting!


Guardians of Stone by Anita Clenney

Kendall Morgan is a human bloodhound. Spending her childhood hunting relics with her ambitious archeologist father, she knew the two of them shared a sixth sense for the history and location of objects - sometimes even people. What she didn’t know was that their paranormal gift could ultimately be their undoing.


Purchased:
Saw this one mentioned as a nook freebie by Melissa of My World...in words and pages. The cover looks familiar, but I can't remember reading it. It was free, so no worries if it's a duplicate.

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey

Braden was born with witch eyes: the ability to see the world as it truly is: a blinding explosion of memories, darkness, and magic. The power enables Braden to see through spells and lies, but at the cost of horrible pain.


What did you receive this week?


15 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I have Witch Eyes on my shelf, it suppose to be a good one. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked and Witch Eyes is a duplicate for me. Oops! Guess that gives me a double incentive to read it! *L*

      Delete
  2. Guardians of Stone looks interesting. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise books can be fun, so looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  3. I got Guardians of Stone too:) Great haul! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what you think about it!

      Delete
  4. Guardians of Stone sounds really good! Awesome haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful selection. How pretty is the cover of Wilde's Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, I bought Witch Eyes not too long ago. I should really read that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guardians of Stone sounds good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I've heard great things about Witch Eyes. x]

    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just LOVE discovering a new series? Happy reading...can't wait to read all about them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the covers of all the books. And so glad you picked up the freebie. :D I had to get it too.

    Thanks for the link and hope you enjoy everything. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u