Another Bloggiesta has come and gone. Didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but even though the weekend is over I can still work on my list, right?
So, how did I do? Not very well... :(
update my pages
- write at least 3 posts as backup
- catch up on my reviews
participate in at least 2 mini-challenges
- organize my Google Reader shelves
- update my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and Pinterest
- clean up my emails
- organize Goodreads shelves
- have at least two weeks of posts scheduled
- get organized by scheduling posts, making lists and using templates
- Blogger Journal and Calender
a nifty little app called Pocket
- how to use Evernote to get and stay organized
- organize our books in a spreadsheet using Microsoft Access
20 (plus) Discussion Post Ideas to get our creative juices rolling
- Step Out of Our Blogging Comfort Zone!
Use a Website Grader
- Get Personal and write posts about ourselves.
Six Techniques to Revitalize Old Content Catch up on Reviews!
- Give and Get Great Guest Posts
Build Your Blog Audience Gravatars & Favicons
- Feedburner and how to switch to a new RSS Feed
- tips for setting up Guidelines and Policies
- Basic Photo Editing skills
I snuck in one more challenge late last night: I found out about a nifty little app called Pocket from The Book Vixen. And I created a Page for all of my blog goals, sort of a perpetual Bloggiesta that I can keep working on until I'm able to cross all of the items off of my list.
Did you participate in Bloggiesta this weekend? If so, what was your favorite part? Make any new blogging buddies? I know I had fun, and got lots of great ideas!