Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Bloggiesta Time Again!

  September 28-30

So excited that it's time for Bloggiesta again! I took part in March and got some much-needed blog polishing done, so looking forward to another productive weekend! 

What is Bloggiesta you ask? Bloggiesta is your chance to:
  • spiff up your blog
  • try something new on your blog, fix something, add something, or delete something
  • catch up on reviews, Google Reader, email, or anything else that's out of control
  • work and party together with other bloggers
  • learn new things from blogging experts
  • join several mini challenges and win prizes
  • have fun for three days blogging and connecting with your blogging friends!
Sound good? Head on over to There's A Book and sign up today!

    5 comments:

    1. Can't wait to see all the festivities! ^_^

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeah, I'm going to have to join I'm thinking. I just don't know how much time I'll have to participate. Ah well.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am just trying to finalize my plans for next weekend - if I am in town, I plan to participate in Bloggiesta. It is a great event!

      ReplyDelete