Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012 | Alexia's Books and Such: Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012

 September 10 - 14
 
It's hard to believe that this will be the fifth Book Blogger Appreciation Week! The main goal is to show our appreciation for our fellow book bloggers, and I always wind up finding so many awesome new blogs to follow!
 
 There will be great topics every day, and I love bopping around the blogosphere and reading everyone's posts! Here's  a list of this year's topics to whet your appetite:

Monday
Appreciation! There are no awards this year, but it can still be hard to navigate the huge universe of book blogging. Share with your readers some of the blogs you enjoy reading daily and why.

Tuesday
Interview Swap.

Wednesday
What does book blogging mean to you?

Thursday
One of the best parts about book blogging is the exposure to books and authors you might never have heard of before. Pimp the book you think needs more recognition on this day. Get creative! Maybe share snippets from other bloggers who have reviewed it or make some fun art to get your message across.

Friday
Share a highlight of this year’s BBAW. Whether it’s a blog you discovered or a book you’re going to read or a way you felt refreshed, this is the day to celebrate the week!
 
 
Looking forward to the party!

6 comments:

  1. Hi:

    This is Elizabeth...we met on LinkedIn.

    What a beautiful blog. I am a new follower and new e-mail subscriber.

    Your blog design is outstanding. Love it.

    So...how do we join this BBAW party?

    Keep in touch.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! Anyone can join the party by heading over to http://bookbloggerappreciationweek.com to sign up and check out the details! Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Sounds fun! I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know. I may be offline again for most of the week. Boxes, you know. The endless stacks of boxes. Trying to get cleaned up and put my kitchen back to gether before vacation. I will try to make at least two of the days, though. I can't wait to have my free time back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I missed it, I do not know. Cie la vie! I can still enjoy all the FAB posts though so I'm still considering it a win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. How is it I miss all these great blogger programs. Hm. Hope you have a great week and look forward to your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u