Bloggiesta Sunday Mini Challenges | Alexia's Books and Such: Bloggiesta Sunday Mini Challenges

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bloggiesta Sunday Mini Challenges


Today wasn't as productive as yesterday, as household chores took longer than expected. I still managed to complete a few of the Bloggiesta mini-challenges, and have bookmarked the rest to complete at a later date.

Jessica from The Bluestocking Society shared Six Techniques to Revitalize Old Content on your blog. I love her idea of linking reviews in the same series. Never thought of that, but it's a great idea!

The other mini-challenge I managed today was 20+ Discussion Post Ideas For Your Book Blog. I've bookmarked the post and plan on using several of her suggestions, especially her Top Ten ideas!

So not a very productive day for my blog, but we did manage to clean out the attic and are almost ready for our garage sale next week!

1 comment:

  1. I too am going to continue doing my bloggiesta improvements long after bloggiesta is over with!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u