Review Copy Cleanup - and we're off! | Alexia's Books and Such: Review Copy Cleanup - and we're off!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup - and we're off!

Today is the first day of the Review Copy Cleanup, hosted by the lovely ladies at Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Bisquits, and Tea. It runs for the entire month of August and my goal is to reduce my review copy pile as much as possible. Fingers crossed!

While I am somewhat of an impulse reader, here are the books I'm hoping to tackle this month:

Quest, Inc by Justin Cohen
Sykosa by Justin Ordonez
Redshirts by John Scalzi
We Bury the Landscape by Kristine Ong Muslim
Family Affair/The Bet by Debbie Macomber
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang

The list may (and probably will) change. I don't like being told what to read and prefer to chose books depending on my mood. I like spontaneity. And yes, I don't even like my past self telling my current self what to read. I know, I know....I have issues.

4 comments:

  1. I have a list of books I want to stick to this month too. It might not happen but I'm trying not to stress. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...no more issues than the rest of us. ^_^ Happy reading, whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of books in one month. I couldn't get through all those. :) Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u