Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup

Decided to participate in the Review Copy Cleanup next month, as my TBR pile is getting out of control. It's hosted by the lovely ladies at Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Bisquits, and Tea. Usually fail at challenges, but hope springs eternal!

 
The Guidelines: 
  • The challenge runs from August 1 to 31
  • To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky here. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both blogs, so you only have to sign up once
  • The sign up is open until August 15, 2012
  • When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thank you!
  • Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies, including all genres and lengths
  • You don't need to follow the two hosts in order to be able to sign up for the event (although it's appreciated)
  • Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
  • The dates of the readathons and Twitter parties will be announced closer to the RCC

Wish me luck!

15 comments:

  1. Good luck! Challenges can be motivating and fun but hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually fail at challenges, but thought I'd give it another shot. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG if I were to take up this challenge I'd be setting myself up to fail. I have so many backed up books on my tbr. Best of luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually fail at challenges, but am hopeful for this one!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you'll do better than you think (: Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Definitely one I should sign up for but umm, I'll watch your progress. ^_^ Good luck! You can totally do it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will sit this one out. I do not think I am ready for the challenges. Especially since it took me three weeks to read a book that should have only taken a few days. I haven't had a lot of time. I sometimes feel I get set up for failure at work. Why do it to myself, but good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be patient....finally got you to start a blog, so I am confident I can talk you into a challenge or two! :)

      Delete
  6. Good luck! That's a great idea for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! Hoping I can do this one!

      Delete
  7. Hi - I'm a new follower and I'm also doing the Review Clean Up in August! I hope you'll stop by my blog and say hi (from one bookaholic to another).

    http://bookaholique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete