Welcome to BEA Week! | Alexia's Books and Such: Welcome to BEA Week!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome to BEA Week!

Okay, if I did this correctly then this post should stay at the top for the rest of the week (if it doesn't work, blame Google)! Please scroll down for daily updates!


Welcome to BEA Week!

For anyone who has stopped by before, hope you enjoy my BEA adventures! I'm planning on posting updates every night so, if BEA holds no interest for you, hope to see you next week when things calm down a bit! *waves*

If you're a new visitor, thank you for stopping by!

If interested, you can learn a little more about me by checking out my About Me page. Down the right sidebar is the archive listing of old posts so you can get an idea of what the blog is all about.

I will be posting on Twitter and Facebook throughout the day, probably more tweets than facebooking (is that a word?).

Am incredibly excited to be attending BEA again this year! Thanks to Lexie at Poisoned Rationality (who is a genius!) I'm going to put a small picture of my avatar on my badge so maybe it will be a little easier to recognize me. I'm terrible with faces, but I'll recognize your name or avatar! If you see me, please say hello! I'll have business cards with me, so let's trade!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! First day was a blast, and looking forward to days 2 & 3!

      Delete
  2. Will be checking out the updates... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over that you guys have business cards! Wish I'd thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh do have a WONDERFUL time. I know you will, you always enjoy this trip. :) Think of us, and share as much as you can. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u