I am going to be offline for awhile due to a bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement), but should be back shortly. Please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My new About Me Page!


Ran a poll last month asking if I should create an About Me page. The results are in, and 100% of you voted YES! (the one 'no' vote was mine, so doesn't count)

Wasn't sure what to include, so just winged it. Please let me know what you think, and if there's anything in particular you think I should add.

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Just visited your 'About Me Page', what a great idea. I know most people have a profile somewhere on their blog but to be honest most of them (mine included) don't give an awful lot of information and so its a great resource to add such a page should visitors want to know more about that particular blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petty! I don't usually read About Me pages, but had more than one person ask about my blog's name so figured I might as well explain things!

      Delete
  2. Ha, ha. I tried to vote "yes" in that poll the other day not realizing it was closed.

    Are you adding to your "About" page? Favorite books, for example. :) Now I'm just being a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny Nikki! Favorite books is a good idea! Maybe.... :)

      Delete
  3. I have an About Me page that has said it's a work in progress for years now. For whatever reason I just never go and work on it. I'm proud of you for doing something I just cant' seem to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan! I was going to end mine after the "ta-daaaa", so really like that your About Me page is a perpetually work in progress!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u