In My Mailbox (110) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (110)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, April 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (110)

In My Mailbox (110)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the book. Only one this week, but I'm doing my best to get my TBR piles down to manageable levels!

For Review:
I like Alyson Noel, so excited that she has a new series coming out!


Fated by Alyson Noel
by Alyson Noel

The first book in a magnificent new series about a girl who can navigate between the worlds of the living and the dead by #1 New York Times bestselling author Alyson Noël.



What did you receive in your mailbox this week?
Leave me a link, and I'll swing by to check it out!

16 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of people with this title. The cover is nice.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the birds in the background. Plus, purple is one of my favorite colors. :)

      Delete
  2. Fated looks awesome! I'll be curious to see what you have to say about it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mailbox this week is awesome Lauren! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the cover! Hope you enjoy it - I've seen lots of positive reviews.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've liked her other books, so have high hopes for this one!

      Delete
  4. Heaps of people seem to be reading Fated atm! Love the cover but not too sure about the book as I wasn't a fan of her last series - The Immortals!

    My IMM: http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-2/

    Happy reading!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tea! I liked her last series okay, so hoping that this one will be good as well.

      Delete
  5. I'm waiting for Fated to hit my mailbox soon! It sounds great! Enjoy!

    Shortskie @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shortskie! Will keep an eye out for your review!

      Delete
  6. Fated does look cute and I like the purple cover. :-)

    Happy reading :-D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Purple is one of my favorite colors, and I'm a sucker for cool covers! :)

      Delete
  7. The cover is sexy not sure about Alyson Noel honestly after I got burned with the immortal series. But I hope you enjoy it looking forward to the reviews. Here's ...http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-25/ happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admist that I've only read one of her books, but have the rest of the series in my TBR piles. Sorry to hear you got burned, as I hate when that happens. Hope your next read is awesome! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh this is a series I want to try out some day. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...I've heard good things so far on this one. Curious to hear your take. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u