Hard to believe that Bloggiesta is over already! I tried to keep my to-do list manageable, but kept getting new ideas as I visited other participants. Think I'm going to keep that list on the side and keep working on my blog, as I had so many great "oh, I want to do that!" moments!
So without any further ado, here's my original list of goals:
- Update my reviews on Amazon, BN.com, and Goodreads (done)
- Clean up my sidebars (done)
*got rid of old links
*removed stat counters I no longer use
*updated my blog roll
- Change my blog design (taking longer than expected)
- Get my non-book blog up and running (done)
- Participate in mini-challenges (done)
*Sheila's Comment Challenge
*Joy's Pinterest Challenge
*Danielle's Comment Challenge
*Charlotte's Page Challenge
*Janicu's Goodreads Challenge
*The Book Butcher's Mister Linky Challenge
*Lisa's Social Media Icons Challenge
- Catch up on my reviews (done)
New goals (aka, stuff I forgot):
Update my Review page
- Work on Bloggiversary posts (only finished one)
Visit and cheer on my fellow Bloggiesta-ners!
- Write and schedule posts for the next two weeks (only did one!)
So how did you do with Bloggiesta this year? Did you enjoy it? Learn lots of new things? I came away with lots of great ideas, and lots of new blogs to follow! Thanks again to Suey and Danielle for hosting this! I had a blast!