Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #5 - Mister Linky (done) | Alexia's Books and Such: Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #5 - Mister Linky (done)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #5 - Mister Linky (done)


I've seen several blogs using Mister Linky, but was happy with Google docs so didn't pay much attention. But thanks to Bloggiesta and The Book Butcher, I can learn all about it via the Mister Linky Challenge!

So I've followed the instructions, signed up for a Mister Linky account, and hopefully it worked! If it did actually work, please leave a link to your blog and I'll stop by to say thanks! 





5 comments:

  1. Looks like it's working! I decided I didn't need to actually leave a link as you usually stop by my blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I'm excited to start using it, just have to decide when and where! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! So excited that it worked! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...it worked! Yay! *high five*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u