Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BEA Buzz Panels!

Very excited that BEA has announced the featured books for this year's Editor's Buzz Panels! These are the titles that book editors get excited about, so you know they have to be good! I've linked all available titles to Goodreads, but some of them don't even have posted covers yet. No matter, as I'm going to add them to my wishlist anyway!


ADULT EDITOR BUZZ



YOUNG ADULT BUZZ

  •  Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group)
  •  Skinny by Donna Cooner (Scholastic)
  •  Colin Fischer by Ashley Edward Miller and Zack Stentz (Penguin Young Readers Group)
  •  What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (HarperCollins Children’s Book)
  •  Skylark by Meagan Spooner (Lerner Publishing Group)


MIDDLE GRADE BUZZ


10 comments:

  1. I have to admit I haven't heard of any of these books but they sound very intriguing. I'm so jealous you guys have BEA. We got nothing over here! Well, at least not anything worth going to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came late to the BEA party, but really love it! And love the Editor's Buzz titles, as you know they're going to be good!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Lan in that apart from one or two of these titles I hadn't heard of most of them.

    Some great sounding titles, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and, What's Left of Me are the two that really stood out for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorites last year were the YA titles, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about this year's crop!

      Delete
  3. Oooh....new books to investigate. *grabs magnifying glass and Sherlock-esque hat*

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the linkage, Alexia. This should keep me busy for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only heard about 'Skylark' and 'What's Left of Me' in passing but it's been enough to catch my attention. I'm looking forward to BEA and already have a few specific titles I'm fantastizing about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u