Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gone Reading International - Coupon offer!


I was recently contacted by a philanthropic startup, Gone Reading International, which markets a line of products for book lovers and readers. They donate 100% of the after-tax profits to fund new libraries in the developing world. Their mission statement says that they want to spread the magic of reading, which I think is a great and noble cause!

fun bookmark!

In order to spread the word about their mission and to bring reader's attention to their newest products, the founder has very generously offered a 25% coupon for you, my readers! They carry bookmarks, book journals, book lights, and there are even a few bookish games! The pink Gone Reading picture above is from one of their t-shirts, which I love!

another fun t-shirt design!

So please stop by their website and check out their full range of products just for us, the book lover! I've got my eye on a few bookmarks and shirts, so will have no trouble taking advantage of this coupon! And it's for a good cause, so it's a win-win!

Coupon ALEXIAS25
valid for 25% off all purchases (excluding bookends)
coupon expires April 1,2012


Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great organization, I'm away to visit their site now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for spreading the love Tracy!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for providing the coupon and thanks to Tracy for telling us about it! I've already checked out the site and don't think I'll have any trouble finding several things I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find some great deals Kelly!

      Delete
  3. That is SO cool! Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely buy that Jane Austen game for my friend, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe pick up a few things for yourself? ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh this is a neat thing! Thanks for sharing this. I'll have to go check out what they have. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to check out the Bite Me bookmark! It even has bitemarks! *L*

      Delete
  5. Just caught wind of this site form another blogger buddy. LOVE their designs...too much fun! Thanks for the discount code!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only trouble with coupons is that I tend to buy even more...since I'm saving so much money and all... *L*

      Delete
  6. How cool are those bookmarks? I prefer the wizard over vampire one myself :) Love the idea behind this initiative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collect bookmarks, so you know I'm getting them both! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2013 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u