Choose my next read (2) | Alexia's Books and Such: Choose my next read (2)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Choose my next read (2)

Between my teetering pile of TBR books and the fact that I'm running out of room on my bookcases, it's time for some drastic measures! So have decided to ask for your help in choosing which book to read next, then I'll give the book to one of the participants once I've finished reading it. 

My March Read:

The Night Circus was chosen by an overwhelming 50% majority! Random.org chose the winner, and I've sent Melissa an email confirmation so I can ship her the book once I'm done. And now if you could help me choose my April read?




US shipping addresses only
Must be 13 or older to enter
Book recipient will be chosen by Random.org
Survey will close March 31, 2012 at 11:59PM EST

Thanks for helping me out!

9 comments:

  1. :) Thank you!

    I voted for my pick. ;) There are a few books there I'm curious to see what your thoughts are though. Hope you have a great time with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having fun with this, as there are so many amazing books in my TBR piles that it can be hard to choose! And I like sharing the book love too!

      Delete
  2. I voted for Bloodlines even though I haven't read it because I've never heard a bad word about it. So hopefully it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be an early favorite, but was surprised last time so will have to wait and see! :)

      Delete
  3. Voted for EVE....why? Well, A) I've heard it's good; B) the cover always catches my eye, love the colors; C) I'd like to hear your thoughts on it AND of course, I'd like to read it too. ^_^ Curious to see which book "wins"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have an eye-catching cover, doesn't it? I'm curious to see the "winner" this time too!

      Delete
  4. Alas not able to officially enter I thought I'd make my choice here on your comment page. At least I would if I could decide between Apothecary which I've heard a lot about and would love to know your thoughts on it OR Undertakers as I'm intrigued by the title. Anyway, happy reading which ever book is picked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to say hello, hoping all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u