Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #3 - Pages (done)


Charlotte over at Charlotte's Library is hosting a Make Some Pages Mini-Challenge, explaining how to create themed pages on your blog. I already have a page for all of my reviews, alphabetical by book title. Also have a page for my current challenge progress. After seeing all of the great pages Charlotte has, I was inspired to try something a little different! But what should I do?

*inspiration strikes*

With BEA coming up in a few months, I gathered all of my old posts together and created a My BEA page. I know I love reading anything and everything about BEA, so hope someone gets a kick out of my experiences. 

I'm thinking about have a separate page for each of my challenges, where I can track my progress instead of cluttering up my sidebars. And I may be doing an About Me page, as there seems to be some interest. If nothing else, I can explain my blog name (there is no Alexia). Still mulling that one over, but I'm pleased with my new theme page!

Any other suggestions for themed pages? I've gotten so many great ideas this weekend, and I'm always open to new suggestions! 

5 comments:

  1. Great job! Loving the BEA page!!! I'm a bit jealous that you have been to BEA - still have not managed to make it there. I especially love how you have separated it for each year - again totally in envy you have gone two times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! It helps that I live in NJ, so can commute to BEA instead of having to spring for airfare and hotels. :)

      Delete
  2. ohh BEA I soo want to go, i'm going to love the BEA page. pages are awesome I have tons for different things and I keep changing and updating them constantly because are so aweome, I do want to have themed pages though I'm thinking about it. Awesome progress!!! Keeping going you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have been hopping around and checking out everyone's pages, as I never even thought of themes until Charlotte's challenge!

      Delete
  3. Now that sounds like some seriously fun reading. Gonna have to check it out. ^_^

    ReplyDelete