Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #1 - Comments (done) | Alexia's Books and Such: Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #1 - Comments (done)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #1 - Comments (done)


Time for my first mini-challenge, How To Build Readers for your Blog Through Commenting, hosted by the lovely Sheila at Book Journey!

For this challenge:
  1. Comment on at least 20 blogs during Bloggiesta
  2.  Let Sheila know one thing that you are hoping to learn or accomplish during Bloggiesta
I think I can do that, plus I always find awesome new blogs during Bloggiesta, so it's a win-win! I'll come back and update this post once I've done my twenty!

UPDATE - Done! Was easier than expected and I found several fun, new blogs along the way! Of course, my to-do list grows with every new blog I visit! Oh well.....lots of good ideas out there! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm trying to do this too, but I really do try to comment on at least 5 to 10 blogs per day on a normal basis. It's a great way to build our community though, and it's always wonderful to even one comment on a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a personal goal of leaving 10 comments every day. Sometimes I make it and sometimes not, but I'm trying. I love comments, so want to spread the comment love! :)

      Delete
  2. this is an awesome challenge I believe i will take it up as well. Good luck on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aisha! Checked out your list of goals and am impressed that you've crossed so many off already! Good luck with the rest!

      Delete
  3. Ah yes...definitely a good idea and a fab way to meet new bloggers (and add to that wish list!). ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found several fabulous new blogs through bloggiesta!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u