It's Bloggiesta time again! I've learned so much from these events in the past, so was excited to find out that Suey at It's All About Books has taken over hosting duties from Natasha! This is a fun way to polish your blog, learn new tips and tricks, and make new blogging buddies!
If you decide to participate, here's what you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
It's March 30-April 1st this year. For more details and to sign up, check out Suey's post here.
Hope you can join us! Now where did I put those maracas....