Bloggiesta 2012 | Alexia's Books and Such: Bloggiesta 2012
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Monday, March 5, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012


It's Bloggiesta time again! I've learned so much from these events in the past, so was excited to find out that Suey at It's All About Books has taken over hosting duties from Natasha! This is a fun way to polish your blog, learn new tips and tricks, and make new blogging buddies!

If you decide to participate, here's what you can expect:
  • to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
  • to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
  • to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
  • to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
  • to make new blogging friends!
  • to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
It's March 30-April 1st this year. For more details and to sign up, check out Suey's post here.

Hope you can join us! Now where did I put those maracas....

14 comments:

  1. Is it really that time of year again? Good luck to all who participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time does seem to fly by, doesn't it? :)

      Delete
  2. Wahoo! So glad you'll be joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That list makes me tired! I am so behind on updating my blog. Good luck with all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm behind too, so hoping this will give me the push I need!

      Delete
  4. This is one of those blog fun memes I need to do. I know it's only once a year, but I always seem to not be able to do it. I'll have to remember this for the next time around. :) Hope you get through your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want a new header, so fingers crossed I find one I like!

      Delete
  5. You lost the maracas again? Ugh. You need to put a leash on them. (^_^) Love seeing this event and would love to participate but alas time does not allow. I'll just have to live vicariously though blog buddies like you. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping the maracas turn up but if not, I have this really cool fan I can flick in time to the mariachi music... :s

      I've done Bloggiesta in the past and always learn something new, so have high hopes!

      Delete
  6. I always intend to do this and yet never do. Oh have fun with Bloggiesta! If you can't find the maracas... you can borrow mine. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I am glad you are joining in the fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u