Help me choose my next read? | Alexia's Books and Such: Help me choose my next read?

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, February 20, 2012

Help me choose my next read?

Between my teetering pile of TBR books and the fact that I'm running out of room on my bookcases, it's time for some drastic measures! So have decided to ask for your help in choosing which book to read next, then I'll give the book away. 

Which title should I read in March?
(the links go to Goodreads if you want a synopsis)

Apothecary by Maile Meloy
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Orchard by Theresa Weir
Trial By Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

Whichever title gets the most votes will be my next book. Once finished, I'll let the randomizer choose a winner and I'll send you my gently read copy. If you've already read that title, you can choose another book off the list and I'll mail it to you as soon as I've finished reading it. Sound good?

US shipping addresses only please as if this works out, I'll make it a regular feature.




Thanks for helping me out!


Survey will close February 29, 2012 at 11:59PM EST

8 comments:

  1. Not a US resident but I'd still like to have my say in your next read and my choice is Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! The Night Circus seems to be an early favorite!

      Delete
  2. I can't enter because I'm not from the US but I think you should read The Night Circus. I've heard so many great things about it. Apparently, no other circus story compares...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No other circus story compares? There are other circus stories? *L* Thanks for the chuckle Lan! ;)

      Delete
  3. I picked Night Circus, because I'm really curious to see what you think of it. I've been hearing really good things, and I think you'll like it. But I want to hear your thoughts on it. I've thought of picking it up a few times. :) So we'll see what book wins for March. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So many votes for The Night Circus! It's a pretty cover too!

      Delete
  4. Totally going with APOTHECARY....love the cover on this one and curious about the story. From the looks of the titles though, you can't really go wrong... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u