BBRAW - Blogger Love | Alexia's Books and Such: BBRAW - Blogger Love

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BBRAW - Blogger Love

Welcome back to Book Blogger Reader Appreciation Week!

I'm going to highlight a few of my favorite bloggers today, as I can't pick just one! In fact, it was hard deciding who to highlight for this post, as I follow so many amazing bloggers with awesome blogs! (And I will probably use way too many exclamation points and overuse the words awesome and amazing. You have been warned...)

Tracy (aka Petty Witter) at Pen and Paper is one of those bloggers that I would love to meet in person, as she seems like such a nice, friendly person! Until I can afford a ticket to Great Britain, I'm afraid I'll have to be satisfied reading her great posts. I especially love it when she shares quirky, funny stories from various sources! Wait until you read about the police officer who was chasing....himself! *L*

GMR at Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers has an eclectic taste in books (just like me!) and I've found several new authors through her awesome reviews! I love her sense of humor, and her reviews read like you're chatting with a good friend over a cup of coffee. 

Ryan at Wordsmithonia started blogging around the same time that I did. I wish I could remember where we "met" but can't recall. I'm just glad we did, as you couldn't find a nicer guy! While he's more into mysteries and I like urban fantasy, he has expanded my reading boundaries by writing such enthusiastic reviews that I just have to give the book a shot! And I love his Favorite Fictional Characters meme!

Sheila at Book Journey is another blogger who started around the same time as me and Ryan. She's one of those bloggers who seems to have endless energy and inspires me to be a better blogger! I love her Morning Meandering posts, as it's like sharing a cup of coffee with a friend while we talk about our day.

I could list so many more awesome bloggers! There's Lan at The Write Obsession, Steph at Steph the Bookworm, Melissa at My World in words and pages, and oh so many more! These are all awesome bloggers and I'm very thankful that we can hang out together on each other's blogs. Hope you stop by and discover their awesomeness for yourself, as I know that you won't be disappointed!


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! It's nice to know that someone appreciates the ol'blog. I'm really enjoying BBRAW so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying it, as these posts are fun to write!

      Delete
  2. Aww...thank you SO much for the shout out! *hugs* ^_^ If I were to create a post such as this, you would definitely be in the top of my list as well. Your posts are always spot on whether fun, funny, or fangirlish (hehe). Your "commitment" to commenting is something to aspire to and...you're just downright relateable. What can I say? You rock my friend. As for my fellow bloggers mentioned....I see a few familiar faces (Hi Tracy and Sheila!) and a few I've yet to meet. Off to change that in the blogosphere. Happy BBRAW everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of you Alexia, and I have to say the feeling is mutual in that you are one of the bloggers I'd love to meet in person as I'm sure we'd have loads to talk about. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... thank you! I finally made it over here.... yesterday was CRAZY and had no online time at all.

    You are so sweet... my smile will be a little bigger today becuase of your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I wasn't aware of most of these bloggers! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Petty Witter is awesome! She always visits and says hello. :) And if it wasn't for Ryan I wouldn't be blogging. Wonderful people. :)

    And thank you so so much for the mention as well. :) So glad to have met you out here and have the chance to chat with you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u