Pick Your A Thon Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such: Pick Your A Thon Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pick Your A Thon Wrap Up


Aaaaaaaaand...it's a wrap! The end of the Pick Your A Thon hosted by The Book Monsters! I wasn't as productive as I had hoped, but I did get quite a bit done! 

I took part in the following mini-challenges:
#1 Goals, Goals, Goals
#3 Organizing Upcoming Reviews
#5 Join Some Challenges
#6 Organizing Your Bookshelves

While I didn't write the 10 reviews I had planned, I did get three full reviews written and prepared nine more (everything done but My Thoughts). I also answered several email review requests and caught up on my Google Reader (procrastination can sometimes be a good thing!).

So guess it was a semi-productive semi-success! I had fun, learned a couple of things, and have a new goal of how to organize my reviews! Hope that Kate and Kristen decide to host this again, as I'm always up for a little push in the right direction!




5 comments:

  1. I'd say that was more than a semi success! I've been on vacation and haven't done nearly as much as you did. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a great way to organize up for the new year. Great little challenge. :) Looks like you didn't do bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you do well!!!! More than a little success in my opinion, I think you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semi-successes still count....way to go! *high five* ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u