In My Mailbox (102) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (102)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (102)

In My Mailbox (102)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
I've cut back on the number of review requests I'm accepting in the hopes of catching up with my TBR piles, but I've worked with Tracee before on blog tours and this one looked like a good read!

Witch Woman by Jeanette Baker
by Jeanette Baker

In two different centuries, four hundred years apart, the lives of Abigail March and her daughter, Maggie, play out along parallel lines, both women blessed and cursed by a selective birthright and marked with a startling mutation, heterochromia iridium, one brown eye, the other blue.

***

I admit that I had a little book envy last week when I saw this title pop up in several mailboxes. I resisted as long as I could, but caved in and requested it on NetGalley. So glad I was approved, as I really liked The Goddess Test!

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
by Aimee Carter

Kate Winters has won immortality. But if she wants a life in the Underworld with Henry, she’ll have to fight for it.


Can't wait to visit everyone's mailboxes!

20 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Goddess Interrupted! Book 1 was so good! I requested but haven't heard back yet---keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!! enjoy your books. those look like fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read The Goddess Test, but I've heard great things. New follower :)

    Chloe @ YA Booklover Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I will request Goddess Interrupted, but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goddess Interrupted! Why didn't i get that? Jealousy aside, enjoy!

    Don't forget to enter my Dragon's Oath Audiobook Giveaway
    Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been meaning to read The Goddess Test.
    Want to read so much.
    All nice-looking books.
    Latest In My Mailbox post: http://bmdimension.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-16-january-22nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the first book. I really need to read the sequel. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to read Goddess Interrupted - I adored Goddess Test :) Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I got Goddess Interrupted too. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Witch Woman sounds cool! And I've had to close my review requests completely to catch up. Been closed since December haha. So I don't blame you at all! We have to keep sane!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first in the series for Goddess Interrupted. A lot of people say it's good. I will add them to my TRL.

    Happy Reading!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice mailbox! Especially interested in seeing more about the second one....happy reading! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, really had no clue there would be a sequel to The Goddess Test. Thanks for the heads up and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul! Can't wait to read Goddess Interrupted! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY, you have Goddess Interrupted!! :) I absolutely ADORED The Goddess Test and I honestly can't wait until I can get my hands on the sequel! I just know it's going to be just as sweet -- I really hope you like it! :) <3

    Awesome mailbox this week, Alexia! Enjoy all of your books and have an amazing day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I can't wait to read Goddess Interrupted! I'm wishing I had an ereader so I could get it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eventhough it's not my normal thing, Witch Woman sounds good. Hope it lives up to that description. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Witch Woman does look good. And I Still have to get to getting the Goddess Test. I love the idea there! :) Hope you enjoy the second one. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u