In My Mailbox (100) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (100)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (100)

In My Mailbox (100)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
I love, love, love Gin Blanco, aka The Spider! Was beyond thrilled when the immensely talented and awesome Jennifer Estep agreed to let me review this novella, which takes place near the end of Spider's Revenge. And yes, I squeeeeeed!


Thread of Death  by Jennifer Estep
by Jennifer Estep

Gin Blanco, aka the assassin the Spider, might have finally killed her nemesis, Mab Monroe, but that doesn’t mean that it’s smooth sailing. Gin goes to Mab’s funeral to say her goodbyes and runs into some of Ashland’s most notorious underworld power players, including Jonah McAllister and Phillip Kincaid. McAllister wants her dead, and Kincaid has his own murky motives when it comes to the Spider, and Gin once again finds herself fighting for her life. Only this time, she might wind up in the cemetery right next to Mab ...

***
This one sounded too intriguing to pass up....scent can trigger memories of previous lives? I'm in!

Book of Lost Fragrances by M.J. Rose
by M.J. Rose

A sweeping and suspenseful tale of secrets, intrigue, and lovers separated by time, all connected through the mystical qualities of a perfume created in the days of Cleopatra - and lost for 2,000 years.



What did you receive in your mailbox this week? Leave me a link so I can stop by and check it out?

26 comments:

  1. Jennifer Esteps books looks great! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've heard great things about Jennifer's YA series, so she's clearly an author to watch out for in both YA and adult genres! Must check out her books sometime soon :D Hope you enjoy both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thread of Death looks pretty interesting. I will have to check it out! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Book of Lost Fragrances looks very interesting. Great books. Enjoy reading!

    Book & Movie Dimension a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo Thread of Death looks so interesting, I'll have to check that out! Awesome IMM

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Thread of Death too! I think I must of squeed. Hm... that sounds bad... LOL

    I am also so curious about the Book of Lost Fragrances. It sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. book of lost fragrances looks really good. great books! enjoy :)

    my IMM this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Thread of Death. I didn't know there was a novella. I will have to buy this and read it. I so want the next one. Great mailbox.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your IMM picture!! Great haul this week and thanks for stopping by and checking mine out. [:

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have four of the Elemental Assassin books (Borders closing sale) but I still have to read them. Too many books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thread of Death looks like it should be good! Your IMM pic is so cute I want to squosh it! :) Happy reading!
    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw Shelf Awareness mention Book of Lost Fragrances the other week and thought it sounded interesting too! You'll have to share if it's any good! :)

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh 100th IMM!

    Thread Death looks awesome I didn,t know about that one. Jennifer Estep I know!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, the Book of Lost Fragrances sounds so great!! I can't wait to read your review of it! Glad you're so happy about your Jennifer Estep book!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Lost Fragrances premise! And have fun with Thread of Death!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Jennifer Estep's YA books, I need to try her adult stuff! Great week!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, Book of Lost Fragrances does look intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't read her work before, but I've certainly heard the name...enjoy! AS for book 2 there, just read about that one in ShelfAwareness today...sounds interesting, I agree. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I'm really wanting to read Jennifer Esteps adult books, they sound so good!
    I've read an M.J. Rose book and I liked it quite a bit. It was a bit heavy and got a little confusing but I really like her ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww! Your IMM picture is so cute with the kitty! I haven't heard of either of these but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Book of Lost Fragrances looks interesting! I may have to pick that one up, if I get some free space in my reading pile! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I soooo need to start Esteps series. *sigh* Looks like a few very good books. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have not read any Jennifer estep but have heard good things. Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I almost accepted Book Of Lost Frangrances so I'll be looking forward to what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u