Happy New Year! | Alexia's Books and Such: Happy New Year!
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

Can you believe that it's 2012 already? Seems like only yesterday that we were ringing in 2011! What are your plans for the year? Do you make resolutions, or just go with the flow? I've decided to make a few blog-related resolutions this year:

1. Leave at least 10 blog comments every day
2. Cut down on reading challenges (I tend to go overboard and sign up for way too many)
3. Accept fewer review copies (so I don't fall behind)
4. Catch up on my TBR piles
5. Commit to a posting schedule

What are your resolutions for 2012?

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Great goals - mine are similar to your own. I'm a new follower, so I look forward to reading your posts in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to write better reviews, Have more books on my read pile than my TBR pile and I really want to comment on blogs more!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stepping Out of the Page - Nice to meet you! :)

    Vickie - I would LOVE to have more books in my read pile than my TBR piles! Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! :D

    Love the resolutions! Really great ideas. I've got to cut back on the review copies as well. I feel bad for the 2011 review books I have here that life stopped me from getting to when I was suppose to. I'll read them here in 2011 but I'm not taking in as many review book this year for that reason. *sigh* Here's to another amazing year of blogging. Looking forward to it! And seeing you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you as well. My resolutions are quite similar to yours. I love the comment one. I never thought of that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa - I decided to join the Off The Shelf challenge in the hopes of catching up on my TBRs! Looking forward to another amazing year too! Cheers!

    tellysays - I actually got the idea from Sheila, over at The Book Journey. She's an amazing blogger, and so full of energy that she both inspires and exhausts me sometimes! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals for this year. I wish you much luck and success with them.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u