hosted by Workaday Reads
This was a fun challenge last year, so was one of the few I wanted to sign up for again. I was surprised by how many eBooks I read, mostly thanks to netGalley. This challenge was hosted by The Ladybug Reads last year, but Workaday Reads was the lucky blogger who won the right to host it this time around (as The Ladybug decided not to host again).
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
- CD - 10 ebooks
- DVD - 25 ebooks
- Memory stick - 50 ebooks
- Hard drive - 75 ebooks
- Server - 100 ebooks
- Human brain - 150 ebooks
I decided to go for the Memory Stick level of 50 eBooks! I managed to read 38 last year, so figured I'd go for broke! I know that I usually don't want to bite off more than I can chew, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my Simple Touch, so what the heck! Plus, I've got over 60 unread eBooks on my nook that I need to read (but at least they're not gathering dust!).