Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenge #1 | Alexia's Books and Such: Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenge #1

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, December 30, 2011

Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenge #1

Goals, Goals, Goals!


What is an event without some goals? While we all may be focusing on different things, our main goal is the same: to get that pile down.

For the first mini-challenge, we are focusing on getting ready for the New Year. But before we get to the big picture, let's start off with our plans for this week.

What book(s) are you starting with?
Going to start with the books I read but never got around to reviewing over the summer

I hope to review:
At least 10 books

Books I hope to review (or at least will try to get to):
Haven't made up my mind yet, as I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a whole stack of unreviewed books!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! 10 books. Good luck. I really hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I've been struggling to get through one book, it just hasn't captured my attention and I may give up.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u