Saturday, December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (99)

In My Mailbox (99)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's been a great year, and I've discovered several new authors thanks to the IMM posts! It's one of my favorite memes, and I'm looking forward to full mailboxes in 2012! I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
Love the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep, so was thrilled when she sent me an eARC for the next title in the series! Can't wait to see what happens next with Gin and her friends!

By a Thread by Jennifer Estep
By a Thread by Jennifer Estep

When killing people is your job, there’s no such thing as a vacation.

***

Really enjoyed Lori's Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor series, so was very happy when Meryl L. Moss Media Relations, Inc offered me the opportunity to take part in a blog tour book #4!

A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster
A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster

Spencer Lark already knows too many secrets about Arizona Storm, including the nightmare she survived and her resulting trust issues. But in order to expose a smuggling ring - and continue avenging his own tragic past - the bounty hunter reluctantly agrees to make Arizona a decoy. Yet nothing has equipped him for her hypnotic blend of fragility and bravery, or for the protective instincts she stirs in him.



Swag:
Love Carolyn Crane's Disillusionist series, so was thrilled to receive trading cards featuring the main characters! I couldn't get a decent shot of the cards (too much flash glare) so copied a couple from her website. You can see all of the cards here. Trust me, they're awesome!

trading cardstrading cards

***
Got this gorgeous bookmark through the Holiday Bookmark Exchange hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. Thank you Felicia! I love Paris, so this bookmark is perfect for me!

bookmark

Purchased:
Heard good buzz about this title around the blogosphere, so chose this when I needed another book to kick me over $25 for free shipping. Hey, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla
Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla

In the shadows of the night, Darian has lived alone for almost a century. Made and abandoned by her former love, Darian is the last of her kind - an immortal Shaede who can slip into darkness as easily as breathing. With no one else to rely on, she has taught herself how to survive, using her unique skills to become a deadly assassin.


What did you receive in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your new books. The bookmark is cute.

    Have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang! I need to get into that series by Estep. I love what I hear and I have the first 2 or 3 books here. No excuse, right! Oh I love that swag for Disillusionist Trilogy! I got myself a set too. :) LOL! Do have an amazing week in books!

    ReplyDelete