In My Mailbox (97) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (97)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (97)

In My Mailbox (97)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This is one of my favorite memes, as I'm always discovering new, drool-worthy books thru IMM posts! I've included links if you want more information.

For Review:


Stories to Enjoy by Tom Mach

Received a copy of Stories to Enjoy by Tom Mach for a blog tour next year. I really like short stories, so am looking forward to reviewing this one! Received a copy of the eBook from Goddess Fish Promotions.


Contest Wins:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Was thrilled when I won a copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer from Sheila at Book Journey! This was one of the hot titles at BEA this year, but I never got hold of a copy. Can't wait to read it, as I've heard nothing but good buzz about this one! Thanks Sheila!



Purchased:


Trance
Love Kelly Meding's books, so bought Trance, book one of her newest series! I've been on a book buying ban and was doing really well, but I needed something to push me over the $25 total so I could get free shipping. The book was cheaper than the shipping and all  of the other books were presents, I swear! *blinks innocently*


Recycled Woven Journal
Couldn't resist this Recycled Woven Journal when I saw it on the shelf at Barnes & Noble! I love journals and am always on the lookout for new ones, and I love the idea that this is 100% recycled! The cover is from old newspapers and the pages are printed on recycled writing paper. Very cool!


Looking forward to seeing what everyone received this week!
Still plenty of time for sending Santa updated book wishlists!

11 comments:

  1. MARA DYER!!! IT. IS. WORTHY. OF. THE. HYPE. I hope you love it. And if you do and your eyes happen to wander to a certain painfully sexy British boy... BACK OFF! Noah Shaw is mine! :P

    Ahem. Now that we have that out of the way... happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! The journal looks really cool. I don't journal but I love looking at nice covers.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I love your IMM picture. The kitten is so cute!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mailbox, I love your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was so awesome. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally blanked when I saw that you'd won The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I read an excerpt and was immediately taken by it.

    I'll have to read it soon. Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some lovely books this last week, but I'm really jealous over the journal. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful mailbox! Gotta say it though...envious of the journal as I'm in need of a new one. *adds to wish list* Enjoy the loot! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u