Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (96)

In My Mailbox (96)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
Really excited to receive this one! I had requested it from NetGalley, but it expired before I could read it. Thank goodness it was available from Amazon Vine, as it sounds like an awesome read!

Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Every other day, Kali D'Angelo is a normal sixteen-year-old girl. She goes to public high school. She attends pep rallies. She's human.
And then every day in between . . .She's something else entirely.



Contest Wins:
Was really excited when I found out I won Melissa's Crazydog T-Shirt contest over at Must Read Faster! The designs are awesome, and it was incredibly hard to pick which one I wanted! Had my eye on the Zombie Outbreak Response Team shirt, but they were having a Cyber Monday sale so I got the two shirts below instead. I simply can't resist a deal! Of course, I'll probably go back and order my original choice as well, as these shirts are incredibly soft and comfortable and well-made! I'm in love! *L*

Crazydog T-ShirtCrazydog T-Shirt
What do you think?



From the Library:

The Affair by Lee Child
by Lee Child

This one was a surprise! I was dropping off some movies and saw it sitting there in the new arrivals section. I hadn't put one on hold because I thought it would be months before I could read it, so grabbed it before anyone realized it was sitting there! I love, love, love Jack Reacher, and can't wait to read this one!



What did you get in your mailbox this week?
Leave me a link so I can check it out!

22 comments:

  1. I've had Every Other Day for awhile and really need to read it. I have a post-it on my desk reminding me so I don't forget! Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out Every Other Day. Of course it sounds like a typical day in the life of a teen at our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep Calm and Kill Zombies! That's my favourite Keep Calm t-shirt now. :D - ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I totally saw that book on Netgalley.. but was trying to refrain from getting more than I already have right now! ;) LOL!

    LOVE the shirt!

    Michele | My (huge) IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Other Day looks so good! I can not wait to read it. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read Every Other Day a few weeks ago! It's good! and what fun shirts! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool shirts! Can't wait to hear what you think of Every Other Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't heard a lot about every other day yet. hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to start Jennifer Lynn Barnes' werewolf YA series soon. I have the firs book sitting on my shelf tempting me. Great mailbox this week; enjoy!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to start Every Other Day, but I did make it in time:( Hope you enjoy it, heard its really good!! The T-shirts are awesome:D

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every other day looks really good. I saw it on NetGalley. Great IMM. =]
    Here is My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every Other Day looks really interesting and I love Lee Child books!

    Hope that you enjoy reading them both!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those tees! So cute. And Every Other Day sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every Other Day!!! That looks SO good and I really loved Jennifer's Raised By Wolves (although I haven't read the rest in the series yet.. meep!). I hope you like it! LOL I love your contest wins. The zombie shirt is perfect timing given we're only one month off 2012! And we all know the apocalypse will involve zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heehee LOVE the Honey Badger shirt! Honey Badger don't care :P

    Every Other Day looks really great!

    HD
    Reading Writing Breathing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bahahaha. These t-shirts are epic!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every other day is the one I am looking out for.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving those shirts.

    Not a fan of Lee Child's, I've only read one of his books, Tripwire, and wasn't impressed ... perhaps I should give him another try, which book would you suggest?

    Two new hedgehog books dropped through my letter box. Childrens stories, they are touch and feel books.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy monday! :) I love the t-shirts! They are amazing. :D Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. *steals your shirts*

    Move along, nothing to see here ;)

    ReplyDelete