Saturday, November 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (94)

In My Mailbox (94)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
Only one book this week, which snuck in at the last minute but sounded too good to resist! Galley Grab is dangerous for my TBR piles!

Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
by Eileen Cook

Isobel’s life is falling apart. Her mom just married some guy she met on the internet only three months before, and is moving them to his sprawling, gothic mansion off the coast of nowhere. Goodbye, best friend. Goodbye, social life. Hello, icky new stepfather, crunchy granola town, and unbelievably good-looking, officially off-limits stepbrother.



But on her first night in her new home, Isobel starts to fear that it isn’t only her life that’s unraveling - her sanity might be giving way too. Because either Isobel is losing her mind, just like her artist father did before her, or she’s seeing ghosts. Either way, Isobel’s fast on her way to being the talk of the town for all the wrong reasons.


What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

25 comments:

  1. This one looks so good! I can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh spooky. I really like the cover of this one. Just please don't let Isobel and her half-brother hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you it's really annoying to have so many books and then there even more you want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing this week, I've managed to be good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unraveling Isobel looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this one sounds really good! I can't wait to hear what you think about it--I'll definitely need to read at least one review before I add it my TBR list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great week! I hope my Galley Grab comes soon. I don't know why it seems to come at different times of the month for different people.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been seeing so much about this one lately! i hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, haven't heard of this one.. but it sounds interesting!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha NetGalley is evil! Amazing, but evil to TBR's. Unraveling Isobel sounds so good, I can't wait to read that! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read this one as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds really good. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Galley Grab is great, This one looks interesting. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ghosts! I haven't read a really good book with ghosts for a long time. I hope you enjoy Unraveling Isobel. I haven't heard a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I normally avoid ghost books, but this one looks like it has potential. Netgalley has been a great temptation for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep seeing this one around the blogs. Curious if it is any good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I'm so excited to read this one! I love Eileen and have loved her books so far and this one just sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. =D! This one sounds like such an incredible read and is just up my street! I really hope you like it and can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! It is now being added to my TBR pile! =]

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    Faye
    A Daydreamer's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cover of this one is so pretty! And yes, I agree---galley grab is very dangerous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohh...that sounds good...gothic mansion...ghosts! Love it!! Enjoy!!

    Thanks for stopping by My IMM!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the sound and look of this one! Thanks for sharing...and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL on the last minute sneak in...I've been tempted by that one as well. Still managing to resist...*glances at teetering TBR*. Can't wait to see what YOU think!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Unraveling Isobel! Ahh I'm dying to read that one, so jealous. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm seeing that one around a lot lately! Seems quite interesting. Hope you enjoy! :)

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

    ReplyDelete