In My Mailbox (93) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (93)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (93)

In My Mailbox (93)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
Received a review request about The Informationist, which didn't seem like my type of book at first. I try to check out review requests online, and was hooked after reading the excerpt! Looking forward to this one!

The Informationist by Taylor Stevens
by Taylor Stevens

“Stevens’s blazingly brilliant debut introduces a great new action heroine, Vanessa Michael Munroe, who doesn’t have to kick over a hornet’s nest to get attention, though her feral, take-no-prisoners attitude reflects the fire of Stieg Larsson’s Lisbeth Salander….Thriller fans will eagerly await the sequel to this high-octane page-turner.” - Publishers Weekly



Swag:
Received a surprise package for the upcoming blog tour for The Iron Knight. It's a press pass! Meryl L. Moss Media Relations, Inc. will be sending out press passes for future blog tours as well, so looking forward to starting a new collection!

press pass
How cool is this???


What did you receive in your mailbox this week?
Please leave a link so I can stop by and check it out!

13 comments:

  1. yay for swag!!! Enjoy! :)

    here's my first ever IMM! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me. I got one of those Iron Knight badges too. Hmmm...I wonder where I put it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The press pass is cool! I still have to read The Iron Knight...Thanks for reminding me.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! I still have to read that series ... I'm so far behind on my reading!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I have to start the iron fae series too everyone is pushing me too!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of jealous of your The Iron Knight press pass! :) I am sooo excited to read it, and I refuse to read any reviews until I do. I don't want anything affecting what I think of it before I get the chance to read it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swag is like the most awesome prize ever. I like swag just as much as books.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome is that press pass! I am hoping to finish up the Iron Daughter in the next couple weeks. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love The Iron Knight pass! Hope you enjoy The Informationist.

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not so keen on the book but LOVING the passes! *makes room for NEW bookish collection to come* ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u