Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (91)

In My Mailbox (91)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

What Happens in Vegas, Dies in Vegas by Mark Everett Stone
by Mark Everett Stone

Really enjoyed the first book of the Bureau of Supernatural Investigation, so was thrilled to get the chance to review the sequel! Kal was their best agent, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles his quest on his own, without official backup. Great series!



The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Fey series is one of my favorites! Even though I'm firmly on Team Puck (who can resist a man who can make you laugh?), I see the appeal of Ash and am looking forward to his story.



Purchased:

Wild & Steamy by Meljean Brooks, Jill Myles, Carolyn Crane
by Meljean Brooks, Jill Myles, Carolyn Crane

Downloaded this free eBook on my nook, mainly for the Carolyn Crane story. Have already finished reading it and, while the other two stories weren't bad, Carolyn's was my favorite!


Looking forward to seeing what everyone received in their mailboxes this week!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I preordered my copy of Iron Knight last night!! :) I'm soooo looking forward to reading it. And I enjoyed Wild & Steamy! Really steamy in a few of those stories. :) Hope you love them all! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about the Ash and Puck triangle but I haven't read the Iron Fae series so I have no idea what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to read the Iron Knight! Sounds so good. Oh and I got the Wild and Steamy one too. Hope we both like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read the Iron Daughter. I should really get that series started.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to start that series by Julie kagawa. all my friends love it. Old follower saying hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to start that series too. Boy, it is difficult when you read 2-3 books simultaneously like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I loved Iron Knight. I think it's the best of the series. I hope you love it too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great IMM :) I got a copy of The Iron Knight last week, have no idea why it was out so early. But I didn't complain, lol. I still got to read Daughter and Queen first anyway. ^^

    Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(4)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mailbox! First one...sounds ominous. Second, glad you're getting to move forward in your fav series! ^_^ Happy reading on one and all!

    ReplyDelete