In My Mailbox (90) | Alexia's Books and Such...: In My Mailbox (90)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (90)

In My Mailbox (90)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan

When She Woke is, in its simplest terms, a futuristic retelling of The Scarlet Letter. Hannah Payne is sentenced to sixteen years of melachroming for aborting her child. Instead of bearing a scarlet "A" like Hester, Hannah's pigment is dyed a stop sign red, leading her to endure an ostracizing societal punishment as well. (Goodreads)



Dreamland by Alyson Noel
Dreamland by Alyson Noel

Riley’s finding that the afterlife can be a lonely place when all you do is focus on work.



In The Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton
In The Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton

Teagan, Finn, and Aiden have rescued Tea's and Aiden's father and have made it out of Mag Mell alive, bringing a few new friends with them. But The Dark Man's forces are hot on their heels.



Thanks to Amazon Vine, Shelf Awareness, and Kersten Hamilton for the review copies!
Looking forward to seeing what everyone received this week!
Leave me a link and I'll be sure to stop by!

10 comments:

  1. Oh totally jealous of When She Woke it's on my must read asap list. Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she woke looks really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...looks like some good reading ahead! Seen the first around, the second I've heard is suppose to be good, and the third is new to me. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for In The Forest of the Night. Tyger Tyger was amazing. We'll see with Dreamland...loved the first book, didn't much care for the second. I've heard this one is the best of the three, though, so here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the Forests of the Night is awesome! I loved it. And I want to read When She Woke. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fune with your new books. They look good. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Dreamland, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you think about - When She Woke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Lovely books! I have In the Forests and the Night as well. I loved the first book and really look forward to diving into this one. I'm hoping to do so next week. :) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u