In My Mailbox (89) | Alexia's Books and Such...: In My Mailbox (89)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, October 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (89)

In My Mailbox (89)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Only one book this week, but I'm still on my book buying ban and I've cut down on the number or review copies I'm accepting since my TBR pile is threatening to topple over and bury me! I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber
by Joe Schreiber

This was one of the hot titles at BEA 2011 and, since I couldn't get my hands on one, I was very happy when it showed up on the Amazon Vine review list! Looks like a quirky, fun read!


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. An interesting title, Hope it's a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sticking to your guns with not buying any or getting many for review! It's hard to do that!
    I hadn't heard of this book before but it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! It does look like a fun, quirky read. I've heard this muttered a number of times while I was in Berlin May of this year - hahaha. I wonder what the plot is like. Looks racy and exciting, though.

    Here's my IMM:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/in-my-mailbox-borders-and-librarylove/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun one :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaha Love the title! Sounds like a fun read. Also, the cat is adorable! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u