Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (88)


In My Mailbox (88)
First off, a big thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren, who hosts In My Mailbox every week! I always find new books and authors thanks to this meme! I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
Received a couple of eBooks from the author for review. These both look like fun reads!

doodling by Jonathan Gould
by Jonathan Gould

Neville Lansdowne fell off the world. Actually he did not so much fall off as let go. The world had been moving so quickly lately and Neville was finding it almost impossible to keep up.

***

Flidderbugs by Jonathan Gould
by Jonathan Gould

Flidderbugs is a political satire, a modern fable, or maybe just a funny little story about a bunch of insects with some very peculiar obsessions.



Contest Wins:
It's been awhile since I've won anything, so was very excited when I heard from Suey at It's All About Books that I won her BBAW contest!

I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
by Dan Wells

John Wayne Cleaver is dangerous, and he knows it. He’s spent his life doing his best not to live up to his potential. He’s obsessed with serial killers, but really doesn’t want to become one. So for his own sake, and the safety of those around him, he lives by rigid rules he’s written for himself, practicing normal life as if it were a private religion that could save him from damnation.


Looking forward to seeing what everyone received this week!

15 comments:

  1. I love the John Wayne Cleaver series! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great win! I've been meaning to read the series forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flidderbugs looks really cute, is it a MG book or young adult? And congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two books look adorable!

    I Am Not a Serial Killer looks interesting as well.

    Love your kitty mailbox picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on that win! I have to sayI am Not A Serial Killer sound like the primo win of the week :) Enjoy the read my lovely girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH - I AM Not A Serial Killer looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Am Not A Serial Killer is going to be one of those books that is really, really good or a huge disapointment. I don't think there would be any middle ground with that concept.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doodling looks great!
    Have fun reading. Hope to see that review.

    Here's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doodling has a great cover! Enjoy your books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy reading, I especially love the look of Flidderbugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the covers to all three books! I hope that you enjoy them!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now those look like some great reads. :) Hope you enjoy them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like some interesting reads! I remember when I Am Not a Serial Killer came out cause there was a big display at the bookstore that was right behind where the authors did their signings and it was in the background of all the pictures. Sorry, totally off subject, lol.
    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to see you got that book okay. I hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to hearing what you think.

    ReplyDelete