Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winner of July's Comment Contest!



Congratulations to the winner of my July Comment Contest!


Rimsa!


After counting up all of the comments made during the month of July, Rimsa made the most comments and is my grand prize winner! Rimsa, please send me an email at alexia561@yahoo(dot)com with your name and address, and I'll mail your prize out to you as soon as possible!

As promised, I also let the random number generator pick a few people who can choose something off of my prize page!

Congratulations to:

Tif at Tif Talks Books

and

Grace F (who has a nook named Naughty!)

Ladies, please let me know what you would like and I'll ship it out to you asap!

Thanks to everyone who commented during the month of July!

I love comments, and now that I'm home, will play catch up and visit everyone who was nice enough to stop by!

 

4 comments:

  1. Yippee!!!! Thank you so much! I am so excited!

    I would love XVI if it is still available. If not, let me know and I will get you another title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! oh the cuteness of the kitten pic :)

    ReplyDelete